In Summer 2011 we launched our two new adverts, showing on TV and in cinemas across the UK.
The adverts focus on Josh Halliday, a Journalism graduate who was offered a job at The Guardian on the strength of his final year project, and Kathryn Moffitt, a Pharmacy graduate who made the most of the work experience opportunities on offer and walked straight into a job as a Community Pharmacist.
JOSH'S STORY - featuring journalism graduate Josh Halliday, trainee reporter at The Guardian.
KATHRYN'S STORY - featuring pharmacy graduate Kathryn Moffitt, Pharmacist with Norchem Healthcare.
THE WHOLE STORY - Full interviews with the Josh Halliday, Kathryn Moffitt, Elaine McMahon Dossett and Elliott Perry, stars of the University of Sunderland TV adverts from Summer 2011.
A big thank you to everyone who took part in the TV ads but special thanks goes to:
- Graduates Kathryn Moffitt, (MPharm) and Josh Halliday (BA (Hons) Journalism)
- Elliott Perry on placement with Sage from the BA (Hons) Business Computing course
- Ben Collier (surfer), Eve Porter (swimmer) and Gary Crowhurst (basketballer) all from the BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Development
- Katie Chappell (BA (Hons) Illustration and Design) and her boyfriend Jay at the gig
- Sarah Harrison, Station Manager for the University's radio station Spark FM (MA Radio (Production and Management))
- Tobias Barker, President of the University of Sunderland Students' Union (BA (Hons) Business and Management).
Dene Films (production)
Different Advertising (creative)
Phil Taylor (Director) and James Henry (Director of Photography)