Report an Absence
Reporting your absence is an essential part of the University's new Attendance and Monitoring System and will ensure:
- unauthorised absences are not recorded against your record
- you do not receive any unnecessary absence letters.
Information you send by using the Report of Absence Form (see link below) will be confidential and will only be used for:
- statistical purposes
- required immigration reports.
- You should also inform your tutor/module leader of your absence as soon as possible.
- If your absence will have an effect on any of your assessments you MUST still complete the Extenuating Circumstances (Mitigation) Form available from reception within your Faculty.