Principal Lecturer: Programme Leader for Integrated Foundation Degrees
My first degree is in History and Religious Studies and I also have post graduate/masters level qualifications in Media and Cultural Studies and Education. I have extensive experience of programme design and management and academic leadership.
I am an accredited Workplace Mediator and a member of the Staff Mentoring Scheme.
Teaching and supervision
I am Module Leader for LLS221 Students As Tutors which provides students with 'real-world' experience. I also supervise a range of student projects at Stage 3.
Research interests for potential research students
Conference or Workshop Item
Dawson, Maria, Cook, Freda and Lambton, Anne (2014) 'Active Engagement Strategies: Students as Co-creators of Knowledge'. In: EDULEARN14: 6th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, 7-9 Jul 2014, Barcelona, Spain.
- Programme design, analysis and management
- Project management
- Effective leadership
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Dawson, Maria, Cook, Freda and Lambton, Anne (2014) 'Active Engagement Strategies: Students as Co-creators of Knowledge'. In: EDULEARN14: 6th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, 7-9 Jul 2014, Barcelona, Spain.
- Lambton, A, (2014) Authenticity In Leadership: Keeping It Real, paper presented to the Women in Leadership Conference, University of Sunderland.
- Lambton, A. (2012) Practical Spirituality: The role of spiritual intelligence in teaching and supporting students, paper presented to the British Association for Spiritual Studies.
- Lambton, A. (2010) Spirituality, Values and Virtues: Identifying behaviours in Higher Education, paper presented at EARLI SIG Religious and Spiritual Education, Malta.
- Lambton, A. (2003) An Audit of the skills and employment experience of asylum seekers and refugees, a paper presented to the University of Sunderland.
- Contributor to Called to Saints Lent Course (2002) Churches Together in Britain and Ireland
- Lambton, A. (1999) Quaker Saints?, a paper presented at Ushaw Theological College.
- Lambton, A, (1999) Feminism and Quakerism, unpublished research.