Senior Lecturer Adult Nursing
I am a Senior Lecturer, Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA) and Registered Nurse Teacher (RNT) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council. I also supervise dissertation students on a wide range of courses and modules.
My clinical expertise is in District Nursing Practice and I have a specialist interest in wound care, medicines management and interprofessional education.
Teaching and supervision
- Deputy Programme Leader: BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing Practice
- Module Leader: Evidence Based Nursing Practice and Policy NUR 234
- Module Leader: Interprofessional Working NUR 390
- Interprofessional Learning Coordinator: Adult Nursing
- Module/Personal Tutor: Non-Medical Prescribing
- Personal Tutor: BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing Practice/BSc Nursing (Top-Up)
- BSc Dissertation Supervisor