Some of the employer benefits of this project are as follows:
The project includes a suite of funded courses which have been designed by the University and cover a broad range of subjects, including business, engineering, health, media, teaching, social work, investigation, leadership, workplace psychology.
These funded courses will run at various stages throughout the year and will have a set number of places available.
The ESF project supports businesses with workforce skills development within the North-East region as part of the North East Local Enterprise Partnership (NELEP). The NELEP utilises ESF funding to improve training and skills by investing in education and lifelong learning.
We have over 100 ESF fully funded short courses at the University of Sunderland. Providing the opportunity for individuals who work in a variety of sectors such as healthcare, digital and technology, engineering, business and leadership, media and education, to achieve personal goals and aspirations.
1) Contact our team and complete Commitment Form & Company Data Capture Form
2) Confirm commitment to the ESF publicity and document retention policies. Our team can provide further guidance on this process – where applicable
3) Provide names and details of staff who are interested in completing CPD. We will provide you with an online application form link to enrol them on the chosen courses or an application form (subject to availability).
4) We will complete enrolment paperwork and provide you with start dates and information.
5) Finally, continued support from our ESF team will guide your company and workforce through your required CPD objectives.
Speak with a member of our team today:
0191 515 3361 / firstname.lastname@example.org