Join our monthly forum and participate in our LIVE interactive Question and Answer session. The session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams Live Events.
This month’s session will be broadcast live from our newly refurbished TV studios on campus as we show you how we are now back to learning on campus at the University of Sunderland. More details on our fantastic new studios, can be found here:
- Dr Derek Watson (Chair) – University of Sunderland. Derek will be joined by the panel which includes experts from across the University:
- Professor Lynne McKenna – Dean, Faculty of Education and Society (Profile)
- Professor Donna Chambers – Professor of Tourism (Profile)
- Lee Hall – Head of School of Media and Communications (Profile)
- Claire Hoy – Learning and Teaching Enhancement Manager (Profile)
The session will:
- Provide an insightful overview into the University of Sunderland/University of Sunderland in London and our programmes with a focus on their strengths and why you should consider studying with us.
- Provide inspiration to highlight what is possible with your University of Sunderland degree and the possibilities available to you after you graduate by highlighting the career opportunities with some examples of previous graduates.
- Provide an opportunity for you to ask the panel questions about their expertise and find out more about their faculties and the process of applying to the University of Sunderland.
- There will be an opportunity to ask questions either in advance via email (please send questions to: email@example.com) or on the day via the Ask a Question tab in the webinar chat so our panel can help with any specific questions or challenges you’d like them to address. Find out more about our range of programmes here.
Once you have registered you will receive a link to the webcast 24 hours before it commences.
Asking questions during the event:
Throughout the event you’ll be able to ask questions. If you’d like to ask a question select the Q&A button, type your question and select ‘send’. If you’d like to ask your question anonymously, select ‘ask anonymously’.
If you have any questions or would like to feedback about the event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org