Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content
ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button

Does my accommodation include contents insurance?

Home / Help and advice / Accommodation / Applying for accommodation / Does my accommodation include contents insurance?

Yes. We have arranged contents insurance for you with Endsleigh, the No.1 student insurance provider. It is important for you to check your cover:

Enter in your policy number HH1106 at Endsleigh to check your policy details.

If you choose to live in accommodation provided by a private landlord or a letting agent, your tenancy agreement may or may not include contents insurance.

If your tenancy agreement does not include contents insurance, consider getting your possessions insured for the full cost of your belongings. Use a comparison website to find a policy.

Published: 19 October 2022