Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

Do I have to provide evidence if I believe I belong to an under-represented group?

Home / Help and advice / Finance and scholarships / Scholarships / Do I have to provide evidence?

Yes. Although we can assess most of your eligibility for a bursary from your student record, we will need a teacher or other professional aware of your circumstances to provide evidence of your Gypsy, Traveller, Roma, Showmen and Boaters; asylum seeker and refugee; or carer status. You need to submit this evidence when you make a bursary application.

Published: 25 June 2021