Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content
ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button

Who should I contact about a Maintenance Loan?

Home / Help and Advice / Finance and scholarships / Scholarships / Who do I contact to receive a Maintenance Loan?

For more information about maintenance loans, please visit the gov.uk website.

If you wish to discuss your eligibility for a maintenance loan, please contact our Student Financial Guidance team on 0191 515 2933 or studentfinancialguidance@sunderland.ac.uk.

Alternatively, you can contact our Partnership Office (for courses studied with our UK based Partner Colleges).

Published: 19 May 2020