Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content
ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button

I’m a postgraduate student, can I receive any help to pay my tuition fees?

Home / Help and Advice / Finance and scholarships / Tuition fees / Can I receive any help to pay my tuition fees?

If you're starting a Masters course, you can apply for a non-means tested Postgraduate Masters Loan of up to £11,222 to help with course fees and living costs for a Masters starting in 2020/21.

If you're studying for two, three or four academic years, the loan will be divided equally across each year of your course.

For a PhD course, you could get up to £26,445 as a Postgraduate Doctoral Loan.

Find out more about postgraduate loans and full eligibility criteria on the gov.uk website.

For more information, please contact our Student Financial Guidance Team on studentfinancialguidance@sunderland.ac.uk or 0191 515 2284.

Published: 19 May 2020