Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

What English language evidence do I need to provide?

Home / Help and Advice / Info for international students / Visa preparation and CAS number / What English language evidence do you need??

Published: 27 April 2020

You will also be asked to provide us with your English Language evidence so we can confirm that you have previously studied English, or hold a valid qualification with English at the correct level for your course.

We accept the following English language evidence:

  • UKVI Verified IELTS
  • Non-approved UKVI IELTS
  • Letter from your college/university confirming that you have been 'Taught in English'
  • UK Degrees (which have been delivered in the UK)
  • Pre-Sessional English Certificate
  • Pearson Test of English Academic/ PTE Home
  • LanguageCert


Other certificates may be accepted. These will be assessed by a member of the team on a case by case basis.

Any English Language evidence you would like the team to review can be submitted via the ‘MyApplication’ portal.

ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button