Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content
ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button

How does my child apply for accommodation?

Home / Help and Advice / Info for parents and supporters / Student life / How does my child apply for accommodation?

If your son or daughter has received a firm offer (CF/UF) to study at the University of Sunderland they can apply for accommodation from the first Monday in February.

If your child is happy with the offer, you can accept the accommodation contract online and will then be required to make an online booking fee payment of £300. This fee is compulsory, but is then deducted from your first rent payment. 

Please follow our step-by-step guide to applying for accommodation.