Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

Can I get support with my health and wellbeing?

Home / Help and advice / Support / On-campus support / Can I get support with my health and wellbeing?

As a student at the University of Sunderland, our free and confidential Wellbeing service ensures you’re supported with any health issues you’re facing. Whether you need advice on a personal matter or just want someone to talk to, you’ll find our approachable practitioners will offer you professional support and guidance on a range of health-related issues.

You can speak to our Wellbeing practitioners about a wide range of topics. Whether you want to know how to register with a doctor or dentist, have a question about safe sex and contraception or need ongoing support for physical and mental health problems, you’ll receive a warm welcome in a confidential environment at our Wellbeing service.

You can drop-in or make an appointment at both City Campus and the Sir Tom Cowie Campus at St Peter’s.

For more information visit the Health and Wellbeing website.