Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

Can you liaise with my support workers or parents/carers?

Home / Help and advice / Support / Support for care experienced students / Can you liaise with my support workers or parents?

With your consent, we are more than happy to speak to your Leaving Care Worker, Social Worker or parents and carers about the support you will receive at the University. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the We Care Team on 0191 515 2216 or by email at care.contact@sunderland.ac.uk.

We can also come along to Pathway Plan meetings to make sure that everyone is kept up to date for this exciting next step in your life.

NNECL Quality Mark logo


NNECL Logo 2019 - 2020


CLC Gold MEMBER Sig Logo

Published: 6 May 2022