Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

What additional support can I access?

Home / Help and Advice / Support / Support for estranged students / What additional support can I access?

There is lots of useful information available for estranged students who are considering university. The websites below may be useful to help you identify additional support:

Stand Alone

Stand Alone is a UK charity that supports people who are estranged from their families. As an estranged student you can find information on support, financing your studies and accommodation options.


All applications to study at universities in the UK go through UCAS. Find out about the additional support on offer for estranged students.

Student Finance England

Stand Alone have created a useful guide to student finance in collaboration with Student Loans Company Ltd. 




ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button