Wednesday 17 March 2021
15:00 until 19:00
This event is for anyone who wants to study a course in Health Sciences or Wellbeing.
Join us for our dedicated Online Open Evening where you will be able to find out everything you need to know about studying with us from 2021 and beyond. Our Open Evening will cover the following subject areas:
If you are interested in pursuing a health or science related career, or would like to enhance your knowledge in a subject that you love, then join us for this exclusive Faculty of Health Science and Wellbeing event.
Explore the University’s fantastic campus, hear from students and staff and delve further into your course, all without stepping out of your home. Our team of experts will be on live chat to answer any questions you may have.
Attendees have the opportunity to:
• Find out more about our range of courses
• Hear from our expert academics in live talks
• Take part in live Q&A sessions
• Explore some of our fantastic facilities and state of the art equipment
• Chat to current students about health, sciences and wellbeing courses
• Learn about Student Finance and the scholarships and bursaries you might be entitled to
Grab a cuppa, sit back, relax and make that life changing moment by joining us for our Online Open Evening.