Apply now

Home / Study / Apply now / On-campus, undergraduate, full/part-time courses

If you are applying from within the UK for a full-time course, please apply via UCAS.

If you are applying from within the UK for a part-time course, please apply using our downloadable application form.

Please note that part-time courses are not available to international students who require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK.

Contact the Student Helpline for further information about studying at the University of Sunderland: 0191 515 3000 /