This workshop will cover:
• Incidence and prevalence and diagnosis
• Common types of dementia - symptoms and psychosis
• Dementia in the younger person
• Maintaining wellness
• Providing a supportive environment
• Supporting carers
• Utilising voluntary organisations
This course will take place in the science complex which contains the Living Lab, an integrated facility, supported with IT connectivity that enables a range of patient journeys and scenarios to be modelled.
It is a one day taught session using lecture style, video clips, interactive work and carer/patient presentation.
You should be a registered healthcare professional working within an appropriate clinical setting.
The fee for this course is £110, but you may be eligible for HEENE funding.
This information was correct at the time of publication.