Our typical offer is 112 UCAS points from a minimum of two A Levels or equivalent (e.g. 1 x AVCE double award).
Find out how many points your qualifications are worth using the UCAS Tariff calculator.
We accept a maximum of 6 points from Level 3 Key Skills qualifications. We also require three passes at GCSE grade C or above, which must include Mathematics and English Language; or a minimum of Level 2 Key Skills in Communication and Application of Number. If you have studied for a GCSE which has a numerical grade then you will need to achieve a grade 4 or above.
If English is not your first language, please see our English language requirements.
If you don't meet our standard entry requirements, we also offer this course with an Integrated Foundation Year.
If you are studying a HND or Foundation Degree you may be able to enter onto the final year of our degree courses. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
We’ll invite you to an informal interview to talk about your work, where we would like to see evidence of your creative potential. Previous experience in glass, ceramics or making is not essential.
Please prepare a portfolio of work you have completed so far. We are not looking for perfection as we appreciate you are still developing work. Your portfolio should be simply mounted and include:
- Art and design work completed in or outside of your studies
- A variety of art and design work – we want to see a range of styles and technique
- Ideas that didn’t work
- Research: for example sketchbooks, scrapbooks of things that inspire you or design sheets
- Photographs of 3D, and large 2D, work are acceptable
- A USB stick or online link with any digital and screen-based work
- Uncompleted or work in progress is also useful to see
If you are an international applicant, please send a link to your online portfolio.
Please see our guide on how to prepare your portfolio.