Could you be the next blogging sensation? Do you want to write and create your very own content?
Enter the University of Sunderland’s competition to find the best online storytellers of 2022.
For all the details and a chance to meet our academics and gain some top tips from our industry experts, come along to our launch event on 4th October. During this event our accredited journalists will show you how in a free online masterclass;
For a chance to win, all you have to do is:
• Set up a free website (we will show you how at the launch event)
• Choose a subject you are passionate about, such as sport, fashion, music, sustainability, movies
• Find your voice by uploading at least five articles
• Add in images, videos or embed Tik Tok and YouTube videos
• Get one-to-one feedback from our journalism team
• Submit your website link to us by Xmas
Our lecturers on our journalism, sports journalism and fashion journalism courses will judge the best.
Win!!! An iPad and money-can’t-buy journalism experience at the University of Sunderland’s Media Centre.
This event is open to students in year 12 and 13. We are accepting both group bookings from teachers and individual bookings from students.