In light of the recent government recommendations, our Applicant Experience Events will be held online with the hope that there will be an opportunity for you to visit us later in the year.
We understand how important it is that you have all of the information you need, to make an informed decision about your application, and to see why Sunderland is a great place to study, so we will be hosting a series of events throughout the year to keep you up to date.
Alongside your Course Applicant Experience Event, we will be hosting live talks, Q&As and webinars on key topics such as applying for your student loan, student life, teaching and learning and more.
These online events will give you the opportunity to:
• Speak to the lecturers and course experts through Live Chat and/or live Q&As
• Explore our amazing facilities with a virtual tour
• Find out more about your course with exclusive subject information
• Engage with current university students to find out what studying at Sunderland is really like
• Learn about the extensive support available to our students
If you have applied, and are shortlisted, to one of our courses that require you to have an interview, you will be sent an email giving you various dates and times that you can choose. You can book your interview slot by logging into your VIP page.
For any queries regarding the status of your offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries regarding the interview please contact email@example.com.
Please note, some courses may not hold Applicant Experience Events.