Policies for Conducting University Business
Policies Relating to Academic Services
The University has a number of policies, procedures and guidance notes which relate to Academic Services which can be found in the Academic Handbook.
Policies Relating to Student Services
The University offers a number of services to our students. Policy documents relating to these services can be made available by request (see details below:
Other University policies can be accessed via the links below:
Our Information Governance policies are available to download below.
- Overarching Information Governance Policy (.pdf)
- Freedom of Information Policy (.pdf)
- Data Protection Policy (.pdf)
- Data Protection Staff Guidance (.pdf)
- Information Classification Policy (.pdf)
- Information Security Policy (.pdf)
- PCI Security Policy (.pdf)
- Records Management Policy (.pdf)
- IT Acceptable Use Policy (.pdf)
- University Level Retention Schedule (.pdf)
- Information Risk Policy (.pdf)
For information about our Estate Management Policies, Complaints Policy, or to request further information on any of the areas listed above, complete this webform, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
University of Sunderland
Continuous Improvement, Change and Compliance
4th Floor Edinburgh Building
Charging regimes and policies
The University of Sunderland does not currently charge for information which is routinely published.