Discover your passion for enterprise by applying to attend our free, two-day start-up challenge which will inspire you to start your own business, or give you invaluable skills to take into future employment.
Meet likeminded people, develop your presentation and teamworking skills throughout two days of interactive problem solving. Looking at real-life, current issues, Challenge Enterprise will encourage you to think about how your skills could be used to develop solutions to issues that affect us all today.
You will develop skills which will improve your employability and boost your SuPA application.
This unique event will enable you to develop essential skills such as:
- Problem-solving and creative thinking
- Confident communication and idea sharing, both in teams and to an audience
- Delivering a powerful and persuasive business pitch in a supportive environment
- Understanding what support is available and how to access tools for business start-up
- Creating your own network of contacts to enhance your future career opportunities
To take part, you don’t have to have a business idea, just the desire to learn about and engage with Enterprise.
Attendance of both days will even earn you a microcredential in the form of Digital Badge for your LinkedIn and a certificate of participation.