Workshop options AM (choose 1)
- Donna Walker: Person-centred approaches
- Melanie Nichols- More Than Grandparents being a kinship carer – issues and conflicts
- Elaine Amy: when complex SEMH and SEND leads to home schooling
- Mr Al Coates MBE- Unaccompanied Children
Workshop options PM (choose 3)
- Ellie Chapple: Low Arousal- an alternative to restrictive interventions
- Dr Wendy Thorley: ‘It’s not depression or anxiety: Chronic sorrow a living loss’
- Scott Casson Rennie-LGBT adoption- issues and challenges for children
- Mr Al Coates MBE: supporting CCVAB- NVR and other interventions
- Sarah Martin-Denham: Listening to children and families- the real impact and cost of exclusions- learning from research
Discounted for University of Sunderland students and staff to £5 - University of Sunderland email address required when booking.
Lunch not provided, tea/coffee during morning and lunchtime included.