Hope Street Exchange, City Campus
You are invited to join us to find out about what working in Public Health involves.
You are invited to join us to:
- Find out about what working in Public Health involves.
- Learn about some of the health improvement initiatives going on in your area and meet some local providers.
- Take part in group activities on “mobile health” and participate in health testing and screening with the Live Life Well team.
- Find out about the public health research going on at Sunderland.
We have some excellent speakers on the day, including:
- Sharon Hodgson (Shadow Minister for Public Health)
- Gillian Gibson (Director of Public Health Sunderland City Council)
- Julie Parker-Walton, (Consultant in Public Health for Sunderland City Council)
- Jim Kennedy (Sunderland Youth Drug and Alcohol Service)
- Prof Warren Larkin (Visiting Professor, University of Sunderland)
- John Mooney (Senior Lecturer in Public Health, University of Sunderland)
This event is free and open to university students and staff. A full programme will be circulated shortly.
Please go to our eventbrite page for further information, or contact Karen Carling or Nicky Hall