Join the School of Art and Design on Wednesday 26 May 2021 from 6-7:30pm to find out more about a Creative Degree at the University of Sunderland.
As the Creative sector continues to grow and develop, so too does the University. We are continually investing in and developing our Art and Design degrees to ensure students develop their creative style and graduate equipped with the skills required to enter the Industry
Our Art and Design Online event will give you the opportunity to:
• Find out all you need to know about studying a Creative Degree at the University of Sunderland and the recent updates to our programmes
• Hear from students and staff and explore our courses
• Learn more about the exciting range of opportunities the University offers including Scholarships, Work shadowing and Professional Mentoring.
• Learn about the fantastic facilities
• Join our team of experts in live breakout rooms
The event is aimed at those who are currently studying or have an interest in Art or Design or have applied to study an Art or Design course in September.
Subject areas available include: Fine Art, Photography, Video and Digital Imaging, Artist Designer Maker: Glass and Ceramics, Foundation Diploma in Art, Design and Media Practice, Graphic Design, Fashion Design and Promotion, Animation and Games Art, Illustration and Design