Topic - Talks and Lectures
Join us for the second in-person Medical Education Conference at the University of Sunderland hosted by the School of Medicine.
WHO IS THE CONFERENCE FOR?
We welcome all those involved and interested in medical education and training from across all specialties in the region and the wider UK, including:
- Those who manage, support, and deliver Undergraduate and Postgraduate provision within universities and partner organisations.
- Early career and experienced medical education researchers
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
- Leaders of medical education provision
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The "Socially Responsible Medical Education: Current and Emerging Themes" conference aims to bring together educators, researchers, practitioners, students, and leaders in medical education to discuss and explore the latest advancements, challenges, and trends in socially responsible medical education. The conference will serve as a platform to share good practice, exchange ideas, and foster collaborations.
The conference will feature engaging keynote speeches, interactive workshops, panel discussions, oral presentations, posters, and networking opportunities. Attendees will have the opportunity to collaborate, exchange ideas, and explore practical strategies for integrating current and emerging trends in socially responsible medical education.
- Making medical education accessible to diverse populations.
- Environmental sustainability in medicine
- Social accountability in curricula
- Technology and innovation to promote socially responsible medical education
- Interprofessional Education and collaboration for social responsibility
- Mindfulness, Mental Health, and Well-being in Medical Education
- Medical Education in a global context
- Developing cultural competence in medical education