Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

How do I change the details of my registered vehicle?

Home / Help and Advice / Getting here and getting in touch / Parking at the University / How do I change my registered vehicle details?

If you need to change the details of your registered vehicle because you have moved house or changed your car for example, please email parkingservices@sunderland.ac.uk with the details of your registered vehicle and the relevant changes. Estates and Facilities staff will then amend the details.

Published: 22 July 2021

ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button