Published: 17 August 2018
Estates and Facilities administer corporate reserved car parking on City Campus and Sir Tom Cowie Campus at St Peter's.
Reserved parking is available for corporate and VIP visitors to the University on a first-come, first-served basis. There are 14 bays at City Campus adjacent to the Gateway building and three bays at Sir Tom Cowie Campus in the east car park, adjacent to the Media Centre. These bays can only be booked for:
- Corporate visitors
- External visitors to the University
- Dean/Directors attending meetings on the opposite campus. Please note a current permit must be displayed together with a valid pay and display ticket if required
Bays cannot be booked for:
- Contractors and suppliers
- External examiners and trainers
- Staff or students
- Deans/Directors on the same campus
- Visiting lecturers/tutors
All spaces must be booked in advance by a member of University staff using the Reserved/Corporate Parking booking form.
If you have any queries regarding these spaces, please email email@example.com or call 0191 515 3366.
Spaces are not available for general use even if they are not reserved.