Published: 4 February 2020
Estates and Facilities manage reserved parking on City Campus and Sir Tom Cowie Campus at St Peter's.
There are eight designated bays at City Campus, adjacent to the Gateway building, and three bays at Sir Tom Cowie Campus in the east car park, adjacent to the Media Centre.
Reserved parking is available on a first come, first served basis to the following users. Please note, bookings cannot be guaranteed and may change subject to demand and operational requirements:
- Corporate visitors and VIPs (priority booking)
- Governors (priority booking)
- Deans/Directors attending meetings on the opposite campus (a current permit must be displayed together with a valid pay and display ticket if required)
- Union reps for attendance at meetings
- Visiting lecturers/tutors (unpaid)
- External visitors who are attending meetings/events or who are providing an unpaid service to the University
Bays cannot be reserved for:
- Contractors and suppliers
- External examiners
- External trainers
- Consultants and sales reps
- Staff or students
- Deans/Directors on the same campus
- Visiting lecturers/tutors (paid)
Although bays cannot be booked for the above, faculties and services can purchase books of parking permits to issue to these visitors.
All spaces must be booked in advance by a member of University staff using the Reserved/Corporate Parking booking form.
Please note, spaces are not available for general use even if they are not reserved.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 515 2232.