Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content
ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button


Home / Help and Advice / Corporate and legal / Insurance
  1. Employers’ Liability certificate

    A copy of the University’s Employers’ Liability certificate can be accessed here.

  2. Motor insurance

    The University holds a Motor Cover Insurance policy with Zurich Municipal.

  3. Travel insurance

    The University holds a Worldwide Business Travel Insurance policy with Aviva Insurance.