Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

Additional support

Home / Help and advice / Finance and scholarships / Additional support
  1. I have additional learning needs, what financial support can you offer me?

    If you have a disability or specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia, you can get a Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)...

  2. I have children – is there any financial support available to me?

    Yes. Full-time UK students with children in registered or approved childcare can apply for a Childcare Grant...

  3. I need financial guidance, who can I contact?

    Our Student Financial Guidance team provides expert financial guidance to students and prospective students...

  4. What is the cost of living in Sunderland?

    The north-east of England is one of the most affordable areas to live in the UK, offering excellent value when it comes to student accommodation, food, travel, and other living costs. Find out more about the cost of living in Sunderland and why it’s a great option to consider for university.

  5. How can I keep my money and online payments safe?

    Learn how to keep your money and online payments safe, and protect yourself from becoming a victim of fraud.