Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

What is the Graduate route visa?

Home / Help and advice / Info for international students / Working during and after your studies / What is the Graduate route visa?

The Graduate route visa is a new work route for those who have a degree or other relevant qualification from an approved UK higher education provider. It's similar to the old Tier 1 Post-Study Work route visa that ended in 2012. Your visa application will not need sponsorship by your university or any endorsement by an employer.

For more information, please visit the International Student Support (ISS) website. Alternatively, submit a Compass enquiry and an ISS Adviser will help you.

Published: 19 May 2021