The interview selection tool is a survey used as part of the shortlisting process for selection for interview. Here are some helpful tips for completing the survey:
- This survey is used as part of the shortlisting process for selection for interview
- This is a survey about your work experience over the past 2 years only (if your work experience is still ongoing and commenced more than 2 years ago that can be included)
- We class ‘work experience’ as hands-on work in a public facing role. This can be either voluntary or paid. In addition to the above, significant caring responsibilities for the family will also be included as work experience: this will typically be caring for an unwell or disabled family member.
- We do not include school- or college-organised programs as work experience, unless you have helped to develop these yourself
- Shadowing staff in clinical environments should not be included in this survey, but is useful in preparing you for interview
- You can list up to 4 work experiences, however, please note it is not the number of work experiences we look at but the total commitment you have shown with you experience(s)
- Any sections you are not completing please leave blank
- You must supply contact details for your most significant work experience provider (employer/provider) or give contact information of a teacher who knows your family situation.
- Only complete one form. If you do submit two forms, we will only look at the first one that was submitted
Published: 18 October 2022