I completed the University’s Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education in 2012 for which I attained fellowship to the Higher Education Academy. I have also completed a Post Graduate Certificate in Learning Technology at the University in 2008.
I began my current role with the University in November 1997, previously having spent six months working in the Faculty of Education as an audio/visual technician.
Teaching and supervision
- Tutor on Video for New Media Module of the MA Video Production
- Associate tutor on the Digital Technologies module of the PG Cert AP
- Bespoke CPD sessions and programmes delivered by the Learning Technology Team
Areas of expertise
- VLE administration (including Blackboard, LearningStudio and Canvas)
- Creation and development of learning materials
- Customer Support.
Digital technologies that can be used to support and enhance the learning and teaching within the University. In particular, Video, HTML and VLE usage.
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (2012).
0191 515 2892
Centre for the Enhancement of Learning & Teaching (CELT)
CELT, Second Floor, St Peter’s Gate, St Peter’s Campus, Charles Street, Sunderland, SR6 0AN