Open Days are a great way of exploring a university's campus, learning more about your chosen course and meeting your future teachers and classmates. Here at the University of Sunderland, we offer a range of different Open Days throughout the year, from undergraduate to postgraduate events, and even specialised subject events for applicants. What's more, if you can't make any of our scheduled Open Days, you can sign up for a campus tour and look around at a time more convenient for you.
But before you visit us on campus, why not get a feel for the University and what we offer by exploring our Virtual Open Day?
What does the Virtual Open Day look like?
We’ve packed our Virtual Open Day with plenty of interesting and relevant content so you can make the most out of your online experience. Explore our fantastic campus, hear from current students and graduates, discover more about your course, and find out about student support, all from the comfort of your home. You can also tailor your experience by choosing from the following subjects and explore course-specific information:
- Arts and Creative Industries (including Art and Design, Journalism and Communications, Film and Media, and Performance)
- Business, Law and Tourism (including Business and Management, Hospitality, Events, Aviation and Tourism, and Law)
- Education and Society (including initial and post-qualifying Teacher Training, and Social Sciences such as Social Work, Criminology and related disciplines)
- Health Sciences and Wellbeing (including Allied Health Professions, Public Health, Health and Clinical Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Sciences)
- Technology (including Computer Science and Engineering)
From subject videos to 360 images of our facilities, you can delve even further into the course you’re interested in and get an idea of what life could be like for you as a student at the University of Sunderland.
Live talks and events
You’ll also get the opportunity to attend live talks and events through the Virtual Open Day on specific dates. From subject-related events to student life talks, you’ll be able to find out more about the topics you’re interested in and engage with staff and students through Q&As and discussions.
See you soon
Once you’ve looked around our Virtual Open Day, it’s time to visit us on campus. Book your place at our next Open Day now and we’ll see you at the University of Sunderland soon.
Published: 6 July 2022