Final year (Top-Up) (national level 6):
- Meaning in Music (20 credits)
Analytical study of music and meaning.
- Musical Performance (20 credits)
Instrumental and/or vocal performance underpinned by reflection and contextualisation.
- Creative Sound (20 credits)
Audio creation using music and sound technologies underpinned by reflection and contextualisation.
- Negotiated Independent Study (20 credits)
Independent research project.
- Music-Image-Text (20 credits)
Exploration of musical multimedia through creative composition underpinned by relevant theory and contextualisation.
- Live Project (20 credits)
Independent practical project underpinned by relevant research.
- Community/Education Project
Participatory project delivered in a community or educational setting.
Please note, modules are subject to review. Some modules have prerequisites. Read more about what this means in our Help and Advice article.