The Careers and Employability Service is committed to supporting you achieve career success. You will find a wealth of information and advice from our professional team to help you make career decisions, gain work experience, find student jobs and improve your applications for work and further study.
The Careers and Employability Service is dedicated to helping you with everything from CV guidance to interview techniques and Masterclasses connecting you to industry experts.
To make it easier for you for you to discover everything on offer, we wrap up everything that helps you become irresistibly employable and give it a simple name: 'Sunderland Futures'.
We can offer you:
- Careers advice to help you decide what to do next
- Part-time / vacation student jobs
- Graduate vacancies
- Paid and voluntary work experience placements
- Help with CVs and applications
- Support with interview preparation