Why work with us?
Internationally recognised for the quality of our teaching and research, the University of Sunderland has been providing higher education since 1901. We're an ambitious university with a global reach – as well as our two campuses in Sunderland, we also have 1,750 students studying at sites in Canary Wharf, London and in Central, Hong Kong. A further 9,000 students study in their own countries as part of transnational partnerships.
We provide uniquely tailored solutions for employers to reach their business goals and gain the maximum value from investing in short courses through the:
- Support from our dedicated CaPE team focused on your organisation needs
- Access to world-class facilities and academics with a wealth of industry experience and expertise
- Wide range of short courses which employers can shape
- Extensive experience of helping organisations such as Nissan and the NHS to improve their business performance
- Track record of successfully delivering short courses with business already