Year 2 (national level 5):
- Journalism and PR Studies (20 credits)
Examine various approaches to studying journalism and PR. Shorthand Learn the system of rapid handwriting, a skill used by journalists to quickly transcribe the spoken word.
- Video Journalism (20 credits)
Find interesting stories, and shoot and edit them into compelling video content.
- Fashion Journalism 1 (20 credits)
Learn advanced fashion journalism skills including memoirs, fashion news and styling location shoots.
Experience the thrill of working in a live newsroom in our state-of-the-art Media Hub.
- Design and Production Journalism (20 credits)
Use professional tools and software, experiment with design for print and digital platforms.
- Styling for Fashion Editorial (20 credits)
Explore the techniques and processes of creative imagery for fashion media.
Learn the system of rapid handwriting, a skill used by journalists to quickly transcribe the spoken word.