Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

I have children – is there any financial support available to me?

Home / Help and advice / Finance and scholarships / Additional support / Can I get financial support if I have children?

Yes. Full-time UK students with children in registered or approved childcare can apply for a Childcare Grant to help with these costs in term time and holidays.

Apply for the Childcare Grant.

For more information, please contact our Student Financial Guidance Team on studentfinancialguidance@sunderland.ac.uk or 0191 515 2284.

Published: 17 October 2022