Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

What work can I do as a Graduate Route visa holder?

Home / Help and advice / Info for international students / Working during and after your studies / What type of work can I do?

You can continue to work in the UK under your Tier 4/Student Route conditions while your Graduate Route visa application is pending. If you are granted a Graduate Route visa, you can do any employed or self-employed work, except working as a professional sportsperson or coach. Start your three years of free graduate careers support with the Employability and Enterprise Hub.

For more information, please visit the International Student Support (ISS) website. Alternatively, submit a Compass enquiry and an ISS Adviser will help you.

Published: 5 September 2023