Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

Working while you study

Home / Help and Advice / Info for international students / Working while you study
  1. Am I able to work in the UK after I graduate?

    You are able to work in the UK for two months after your course ends. If you wish to remain longer you will need to apply for the relevant visa.

  2. Can I work in the UK during my studies?

    Working in the UK during your studies is a great way to earn extra income, improve your language skills, make new friends and build a great curriculum vitae...

  3. Do I need permission to work if I am an EU or EEA student?

    If you are a national of any country in the European Union or European Economic Area, or if you are from Switzerland, you do not need any special permission to work in the UK...

ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button