Destination Uni is for pupils in Years 7–11 and gives them the opportunity to explore Higher Education through a range of presentations, workshops and interactive sessions. These activities are designed to promote team work, build confidence, raise aspirations and attainment.
Activities can be tailored to your specific requirements and the sessions can last from one hour to a full day.
Booking Destination Uni activities
To book, please complete the Destination Uni booking form (.docx) and include details of your preferred activities, dates, group size, year group and the objectives of the activities. Please also read the conditions of the visit. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee your first choice of dates, therefore providing us with a range of dates increases the number of opportunities we can offer.
On receipt of your expression of interest form we’ll be in touch within five working days to discuss your activities.
Once a date has been arranged we will send you:
- A confirmation letter
- An activity programme
- A copy of the risk assessment (where necessary)
Conditions of visit
- Pupils will be from Years 7-11 and the school must confirm the age group prior to confirmation of booking
- Where possible, group size should be a minimum of 15 pupils
- Schools will ensure that an adequate room is available with audio/visual equipment where necessary
- Members of school staff supporting the event are responsible for disciplining pupils where necessary
- Pupils emergency contact details must be obtainable from school staff in the event of an emergency
- Schools must inform us (at the time of booking) of any pupils who have a disability that requires additional support
- When bringing a group on campus, all pupils must wear their school uniform so they are easily identifiable
- Schools are expected to enforce their normal mobile phone policy
- If for any reason you need to cancel the event, please give us at least five working days notice or we may need to charge you for any costs incurred
Please contact us for further details, or book a session using the form below.
Tel: 0191 515 3000