- Research Methods in Education (30 credits)
- Masters Project / Dissertation (60 credits)
- An Introduction to Criticality (30 credits)
Optional modules may include:
- Mentoring and Coaching (30 credits)
Explore mentoring and coaching of colleagues, students or other staff in educational establishments.
- Inclusive Education From Policy to Practice (30 credits)
Understand the concepts behind inclusive policies in the UK and other countries, and examine and contrast how these policies translate into practice.
- The Nature of Teaching and Learning (30 credits)
Study current educational policy and practice, grounded in a range of ideologies that suggest improvements within teaching, learning and assessment.
- Supporting Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (30 credits)
Explore the impact of supporting and working with children, young people, families and stakeholders in the area of social, emotional and mental health. Undertake a critical examination of the rights and needs of children with SEMH difficulties, including childhood adversity, and the impact of school policies and procedures in supporting participation and learning and preventing school exclusion.
- Gender and Diversity (30 credits)
Be an equipped educator across all phases of education with the knowledge and understanding required to support gender diverse students.