Programme Leader for Fashion Journalism
I am also a member of the media law examinations board for the National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ). I have a PGCert in Teaching of Higher Education and I'm a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Teaching and supervision
I teach Fashion Journalism modules across the three years of the BA (Hons) Fashion Journalism course as well as media law, regulation and court reporting to all undergraduate and postgraduate journalism students.
- Fashion journalism
- Media law
Quoted in publications:
- Practical ways for publishers to benefit from interns
- Days of despair, days of triumph Royals: 1981 to 2017
Toronto Sun, 1 July 2017
- Is there a difference in the reporting of the Finsbury Park terror attack?
The Pool, 18 June 2017
How could the media report Helen's trial? BBC News, 15 September 2016Author of media law and fashion public relations chapters in:
- McKay, J (2018, 4e) The Magazines Handbook
- Bradford, J (2014) Fashion Journalism
- McKay, J (2013, 3e) The Magazines Handbook