Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

Immigration compliance

Home / Help and advice / Info for international students / Immigration compliance
  1. Travel history, passport and personal information

    We will ask for your travel history and whether you have previously studied in the UK or not. We will also require a copy of your passport.

  2. English language evidence

    We will ask you to provide us with evidence that you meet the Home Office English language requirements. This may be an English language test, such as IELTS or another qualification that we accept.

  3. Pre-CAS questionnaire

    The Pre-CAS questionnaire is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your research into the University of Sunderland, the UK, and to tell us why you have applied for your course.

  4. Financial evidence

    Unless you are a national whereby providing financial evidence is not required by the Home Office, we will want to see that you have enough funds to meet the Student Visa maintenance requirements.

  5. Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)

    The majority of international students who apply to study with the University of Sunderland will require a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) to apply for their student visa.

  6. ONCAMPUS Sunderland (CEG) support

    ONCAMPUS Sunderland courses are taught on-campus at the University of Sunderland, so you will be living and studying in Sunderland.

  7. Student Visa conditions

    It is essential that you fully understand and adhere to the conditions of your Student Visa as breaches can result in your visa being withdrawn.

  8. Skilled worker visa

    For all non-UK nationals who are entering the UK for the first time must obtain a visa which will grant you the right to enter and work in the UK.